Lee Breech Lock Hand Press
- Lee Breech Lock Quick Change Bushings Package of 2... $7.99 Available
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die... $12.29 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Rust and Lead Remover Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 7mm Winchester Short Magnum (WSM), 300... $3.89 Select Options
- Lee Universal Shellholder #2 (308 Winchester, 30-06... $3.69 Available
- Lee Universal Shellholder #19 (9mm Luger, 40 S&W, 10mm Auto)... $3.69 Available
- Lee Universal Shellholder #4 (17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223... $3.69 Available
- Team Realtree Freezer Tape 3/4" x 122' Pack of 4... $6.84 Closeout Special
- Lee Case Sizing Lube 2 oz Tube... $4.19 Available
- Lee Breech Lock Quick Change Bushings with Die Lock Ring... $12.29 Available
- Magtech Bullets 38 Special (357 Diameter) 125 Grain... $16.49 - $142.99 Select Options
Press Type: Single Stage Hand Held
Frame Material: Aluminum
Frame Design: C-Frame
Frame Offset: None
Frame Opening Size: 3-1/2"
Handle Location: Bottom Center
Die Size Accepted: 7/8"-14 Threaded Die
Die Bushing Accepted: Yes
Die Bushing Brand Used: Lee Breech Lock
Spent Primer Collection System: None
Priming Feature: Not Included
Number of Mounting Holes: N/A
Mounting Hardware Included: N/A
Additional Features: Weighs 1-1/2 pounds
Warranty: 2 Year Unconditional Warranty
Shipping Weight: 1.940 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.