ZAP 1,000,000 Volt ZAPLight Stun Gun with an Ultra Bright LED Bulb Rechargeable Ni-MH Battery Aluminum Silver
- ZAP 1,000,000 Volt Cell Phone Stun Gun with Built in LED Light... $29.99 Available
- ZAP 1,000,000 Volt Stun Baton with Built in LED Light... $45.99 Available
- ZAP 1,200,000 Volt Double Trouble Stun Gun with Batteries (3... $61.99 Available
- Sabre 600,000 Volt Stun Gun with Built in LED Flashlight... $31.99 - $34.99 Select Options
- Sabre 400,000 Volt Stun Gun uses Two 9 Volt Batteries (Not... $39.99 Available
- ZAP 800,000 Volt ZAPSTICK Stun Gun and LED Light with... $46.99 Select Options
- Sabre 800,000 Volt Stun Gun with Built in LED Flashlight... $29.99 Available
- Stunt Studios Stunt Police Franchi SPAS12 Airsoft Shotgun 6mm... $29.99 Available
- ZAP 350,000 Volt Stun Gun uses Three CR123A Batteries... $17.29 Available
- ZAP 950,000 Volt Stun Gun uses Three CR123A Batteries... $28.49 - $28.99 Select Options
Must be 18 years of age to purchase. Please check all State and Local laws before ordering this product. Rechargable Stun Guns ship with a residual charge. Please use caution in handling Stun Guns even before charging them for the first time.
- Volts Output: 1,000,000
- Battery: Ni-MH Rechargeable
- Delivery Method: Contact
ATTENTION: Rechargeable batteries are shipped with partial charge, handle with caution upon opening.
Shipping Weight: 1.500 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.