Yankee Hill Machine Picatinny-Style Mini Riser Mount 1/2" High 3/4" Long Aluminum Matte
- Yankee Hill Machine Picatinny-Style Mini Riser Mount 1-1/4"... $15.99 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 45 Caliber (451 Diameter) 230 Grain... $20.61 Available
- DPMS Takedown and Pivot Pin Detent Spring AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Magazine with Base Pad 1911 Government,... $32.99 Available
- Sierra MatchKing Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 80 Grain... $16.79 - $155.99 Select Options
- DPMS Extractor Spring Assembly AR-15... $1.99 Available
- Sierra MatchKing Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 77 Grain... $15.49 - $132.74 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG LR/SR Gen M3 Magazine LR-308, GII, SR-25 308... $18.00 - $21.80 Select Options
- DPMS Bolt Assembly AR-15 Matte... $43.99 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 38 Caliber (357 Diameter) 125 Grain... $17.49 Available
- HKS Revolver Speedloader S&W 686, Taurus 617, 817 7-Shot 38... $10.29 Available
- ACE Skeleton Buttstock 9.9" Overall Length AR-15, LR-308... $89.99 Available
- Material: Aircraft grade aluminum hardcoated to Mil. Specs.
- Length: 3/4"
- Fits any Picatinny-style rail
Shipping Weight: 0.070 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.