Nosler Ballistic Tip Hunting Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter) 100 Grain Spitzer Box of 50
- RCBS Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic Green... $6.21 Available
- Butler Creek Blizzard See-Through Rifle Scope Cover Clear... $6.99 Select Options
- Lapua Scenar Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter) 100... $42.99 Available
- Lyman E-ZEE Prime Universal Hand Priming Tool... $39.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 25-06 Remington, 270 Winchester, 30-06... $3.89 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 22-250 Remington, 243 Winchester, 308... $3.89 Select Options
- RCBS Collet Bullet Puller Collet 22 Caliber (224 Diameter)... $11.99 Available
- Lapua Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter) 100 Grain Full... $34.99 Available
- Lapua Scenar Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter) 108... $44.49 Available
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 6.5 Creedmoor... $24.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Overall Length Gage Modified Case 6.5... $6.19 Available
- RCBS Uniflow Powder Measure Powder Baffle... $7.99 Available
MidwayUSA also offers Nosler Ballistic Tip Hunting Bullets loaded in the following brands of loaded Ammunition:
Shipping Weight: 0.800 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.