Buffalo Bore Ammunition 357 Magnum 125 Grain Jacketed Hollow Point High Velocity Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $34.99 Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $10.29 Available
- Caldwell Pistolero Pistol Shooting Rest... $23.99 Available
- Caldwell Plink N' Swing Swinging Target Twin-Spin 45 Caliber... $20.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 12"x18" Self-Adhesive Silhouette... $7.29 - $114.99 Select Options
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 45 Colt (Long Colt) 185... $19.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Custom Ammunition 40 S&W 155 Grain XTP Jacketed Hollow... $16.29 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 357 Magnum 158 Grain Semi-Jacketed... $27.99 Available
- Winchester USA Ammunition 38 Special 150 Grain Lead Round Nose... $23.99 - $229.99 Select Options
- HKS Revolver Speedloader Charter Arms, Rossi 68, Ruger SP101,... $7.49 Available
- Prvi Partizan Match Ammunition 223 Remington 75 Grain Hollow... $11.19 - $529.99 Select Options
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 357 Magnum 180 Grain Lead Flat Nose... $26.99 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 357 Magnum 140 Grain Barnes TAC-XP... $32.99 Available
- HKS Revolver Speedloader Charter Arms, Dan Wesson, Rossi 851,... $7.49 Available
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 357 Magnum 125 Grain Flex... $21.99 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 357 Magnum 158 Grain Jacketed Hollow... $26.99 Available
- Federal American Eagle Ammunition 223 Remington 55 Grain Full... $8.99 - $219.99 Select Options
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on Buffalo Bore Heavy 357 Magnum Ammunition:
Our 357 mag. ammo adds more power than ever before to the 357 mag. This ammo is safe to shoot in ANY all steel 357 revolver - this includes J frames. This ammo is no harder on your gun than any other normal 357 ammo. Please don't phone us and ask if this ammo is safe in your gun. It is, providing your gun is in safe condition for use with any normal 357 ammo.
We don't recommend this ammo to be fired in super light alloy revolvers as bullets may jump crimp under recoil, but the ammo itself wont hurt these super light weight revolvers. These revolvers are simply so light that the recoil is severe enough to cause crimp jump.
The below velocities are offered so that you can see what guns/barrel lengths give what velocities with this new 357 mag. ammo. You'll notice that new S&W revolvers with short barrels are often shooting faster than older S&W revolvers with longer barrels. The new S&W revolvers are very good and are made with equipment that makes them more consistent and faster than the S&W revolvers of yesteryear.
1. 3 inch S&W J frame
2. 4 inch S&W L frame Mt. Gun
3. 5 inch S&W model 27
4. 18.5 inch Marlin 1894
5. 6 inch Ruger GP 100