Buffalo Bore Ammunition 357 Magnum 125 Grain Jacketed Hollow Point High Velocity Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Rust and Lead Remover Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $34.99 Select Options
- Radians Snug Plugs Corded Ear Plugs (NRR 28 dB)... $2.99 - $59.99 Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $15.99 Available
- Caldwell Pistolero Pistol Shooting Rest... $33.49 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 12"x18" Self-Adhesive Silhouette... $9.99 - $143.99 Select Options
- Caldwell Plink N' Swing Swinging Target Twin-Spin 45 Caliber... $26.99 Available
- HKS Revolver Speedloader S&W 686, Taurus 617, 817 7-Shot 38... $6.99 Available
- HKS Universal Double Speedloader Pouch Nylon Black... $10.99 Available
- Streamlight TLR-3 Tactical Illuminator Flashlight White LED ... $89.99 Available
- Lee Universal Shellholder #1 (38 S&W, 38 Special, 357 Magnum)... $3.59 Available
- Adventure Medical Kits Adventure 1.0 First Aid Kit... $9.99 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #10 (17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223 Remington)... $7.99 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 44 Remington Magnum 300 Grain Jacketed... $34.99 - $79.99 Select Options
- Outers Tico Tool Retractable 1-Piece Cleaning Rod 12, 16 Gauge... $13.79 Available
- RCBS Little Dandy Rotor #6... $11.99 Available
- Flextone Bone Collector Bull Collector Bugle System Elk Call... $16.99 Available
- BlackHawk Buttstock Magazine Pouch AR-15 M-4 Carbine Stock... $19.99 Available
- RCBS Little Dandy Rotor #7... $11.99 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on Buffalo Bore Heavy 357 Magnum Ammunition:
Our 357 mag. ammo adds more power than ever before to the 357 mag. This ammo is safe to shoot in ANY all steel 357 revolver - this includes J frames. This ammo is no harder on your gun than any other normal 357 ammo. Please don't phone us and ask if this ammo is safe in your gun. It is, providing your gun is in safe condition for use with any normal 357 ammo.
We don't recommend this ammo to be fired in super light alloy revolvers as bullets may jump crimp under recoil, but the ammo itself wont hurt these super light weight revolvers. These revolvers are simply so light that the recoil is severe enough to cause crimp jump.
The below velocities are offered so that you can see what guns/barrel lengths give what velocities with this new 357 mag. ammo. You'll notice that new S&W revolvers with short barrels are often shooting faster than older S&W revolvers with longer barrels. The new S&W revolvers are very good and are made with equipment that makes them more consistent and faster than the S&W revolvers of yesteryear.
1. 3 inch S&W J frame
2. 4 inch S&W L frame Mt. Gun
3. 5 inch S&W model 27
4. 18.5 inch Marlin 1894
5. 6 inch Ruger GP 100