Buffalo Bore Ammunition 357 Magnum 125 Grain Jacketed Hollow Point High Velocity Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $28.97 - $34.99 Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $15.99 Available
- Caldwell Pistolero Pistol Shooting Rest... $29.99 Available
- Caldwell Plink N' Swing Swinging Target Twin-Spin 45 Caliber... $26.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 12"x18" Self-Adhesive Silhouette... $10.29 - $119.99 Select Options
- Federal Power-Shok Ammunition 243 Winchester 100 Grain Soft... $19.29 Available
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 357 Magnum 125 Grain... $21.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Custom Ammunition 357 Magnum 158 Grain XTP Jacketed... $20.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Full... $14.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 10mm Auto 180 Grain Jacketed Hollow... $27.99 Available
- Copper Only Projectiles (C.O.P.) Ammunition 10mm Auto 155... $16.49 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 357 Magnum 180 Grain Lead Flat Nose... $26.99 Available
- Gorilla Ammunition 300 AAC Blackout 125 Grain Sierra MatchKing... $26.99 - $269.90 Select Options
- Liberty Civil Defense Ammunition 45 ACP +P 78 Grain... $23.99 Available
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 9mm Luger 124 Grain Full... $15.49 Available
- Safariland COMP-2 Revolver Speedloader Ruger GP100, S&W 581,... $10.99 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 38 Special +P 158 Grain Lead... $25.99 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on Buffalo Bore Heavy 357 Magnum Ammunition:
Our 357 mag. ammo adds more power than ever before to the 357 mag. This ammo is safe to shoot in ANY all steel 357 revolver - this includes J frames. This ammo is no harder on your gun than any other normal 357 ammo. Please don't phone us and ask if this ammo is safe in your gun. It is, providing your gun is in safe condition for use with any normal 357 ammo.
We don't recommend this ammo to be fired in super light alloy revolvers as bullets may jump crimp under recoil, but the ammo itself wont hurt these super light weight revolvers. These revolvers are simply so light that the recoil is severe enough to cause crimp jump.
The below velocities are offered so that you can see what guns/barrel lengths give what velocities with this new 357 mag. ammo. You'll notice that new S&W revolvers with short barrels are often shooting faster than older S&W revolvers with longer barrels. The new S&W revolvers are very good and are made with equipment that makes them more consistent and faster than the S&W revolvers of yesteryear.
1. 3 inch S&W J frame
2. 4 inch S&W L frame Mt. Gun
3. 5 inch S&W model 27
4. 18.5 inch Marlin 1894
5. 6 inch Ruger GP 100
Shipping Weight: 0.700 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: YesXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions:XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
- Cannot ship to PO Box
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.