Buffalo Bore Ammunition 357 Magnum 125 Grain Jacketed Hollow Point High Velocity Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $34.99 Available Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $16.49 Available
- Caldwell Pistolero Pistol Shooting Rest... $30.30 Available
- Caldwell Plink N' Swing Swinging Target Twin-Spin 45 Caliber... $27.49 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 12"x18" Self-Adhesive Silhouette... $10.29 - $146.99 Available Select Options
- Cor-Bon Hunter Ammunition 44 Remington Magnum 240 Grain... $30.99 Available
- Wolf Ammunition 5.45x39mm Russian 55 Grain Jacketed Hollow... $8.59 - $199.99 Available Select Options
- Cold Steel .625 Caliber Mini Broad Head Dart Steel and Polymer... $8.69 Available
- Federal Fusion Modern Sporting Rifle Ammunition 223 Remington... $19.98 Available
- Hornady American Whitetail Ammunition 243 Winchester 100 Grain... $21.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 38 Special, 357 Magnum 100-Round Plastic... $2.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK Select Options
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 357 Magnum 158 Grain Jacketed Hollow... $26.99 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 38 Special +P 158 Grain Lead... $25.99 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 45 ACP +P 255 Grain Hard Cast Flat... $25.99 Available
- Hornady Custom Ammunition 9mm Luger 147 Grain XTP Jacketed... $17.49 Available
- Remington Slugger Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 1 oz Magnum... $4.44 Available
- Liberty Silverado Ammunition 223 Remington 55 Grain... $24.48 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on Buffalo Bore Heavy 357 Magnum Ammunition:
Our 357 mag. ammo adds more power than ever before to the 357 mag. This ammo is safe to shoot in ANY all steel 357 revolver - this includes J frames. This ammo is no harder on your gun than any other normal 357 ammo. Please don't phone us and ask if this ammo is safe in your gun. It is, providing your gun is in safe condition for use with any normal 357 ammo.
We don't recommend this ammo to be fired in super light alloy revolvers as bullets may jump crimp under recoil, but the ammo itself wont hurt these super light weight revolvers. These revolvers are simply so light that the recoil is severe enough to cause crimp jump.
The below velocities are offered so that you can see what guns/barrel lengths give what velocities with this new 357 mag. ammo. You'll notice that new S&W revolvers with short barrels are often shooting faster than older S&W revolvers with longer barrels. The new S&W revolvers are very good and are made with equipment that makes them more consistent and faster than the S&W revolvers of yesteryear.
1. 3 inch S&W J frame
2. 4 inch S&W L frame Mt. Gun
3. 5 inch S&W model 27
4. 18.5 inch Marlin 1894
5. 6 inch Ruger GP 100
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.