Pro-Shot Brass Muzzle Guard 27 Caliber and Up Rod
- Pro-Shot Rifle Bore Cleaning Mop 30 to 35 Caliber 8 x 32... $1.89 Available
- Pro-Shot Brass Muzzle Guard 22 to 26 Caliber Rod... $3.99 Available
- Pro-Shot Rifle Bore Cleaning Mop 22 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $1.89 Available
- Pro-Shot Rifle Bore Cleaning Brush 30 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $1.79 Available
- Pro-Shot Tactical Pull Through Replacement Bore Brush 223... $2.09 Available
- Pro-Shot Tactical Pull Through Replacement Bore Brush 30... $2.09 Available
- Pro-Shot Tactical Pull Through Replacement Bore Brush 357... $2.09 Available
- Alangator TriMag Triple Magazine Coupler Ruger 10/22 Polymer... $10.99 Available
- Tipton Deluxe 1-Piece Cleaning Rod Carbon Fiber Thread... $24.99 - $56.19 Select Options
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 30-06 Springfield (M1 Garand) 150... $16.99 - $399.99 Select Options
- Otis #45 Rifle/Pistol Bore Brush 45 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $2.19 Available
- Otis #40 Rifle/Pistol Bore Brush 40 Caliber/10mm 8 x 32 Thread... $2.19 Available
Technical Information: Pro-Shot Muzzle Guard
Shipping Weight: 0.055 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.