Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 452-252-SWC 45 ACP, 45 Auto Rim, 45 Colt (Long Colt) (452 Diameter) 252 Grain Semi-Wadcutter
- Lyman Case Trimmer Pilot #9mm, 35 Caliber, 9mm (355-356... $5.19 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 358-158-RF 38 Special, 357 Magnum, 38... $19.99 Available
- Lyman Case Trimmer Pilot #31, 7.7mm (312 Diameter)... $5.19 Available
- Lee 4-Cavity Ingot Mold with Handle... $10.99 Available
- Lyman Case Trimmer Pilot #45, 45 Caliber (458 Diameter)... $5.19 Available
- RCBS Lube-A-Matic Top Punch #444... $6.31 Available
- Lyman Case Trimmer Pilot #32, 32 Caliber (321 Diameter)... $5.19 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 45 Colt (Long Colt)... $5.19 Available
- Lyman Case Trimmer Pilot #35, 35 Caliber, 9mm (357-358... $5.19 Available
- Lyman Case Trimmer Pilot #45A, 45 Caliber (451-454 Diameter)... $5.19 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 429-214-SWC 44 Special, 44 Remington... $19.99 Available
- Certified Hardball Bullet Casting Alloy Ingot (2% Tin, 6%... $24.99 Available
Material: Machined Aluminum Mold Blocks and Hard Anodized Sprue Plate
Features: Tangential cut off which helps to eliminate the nip at the sprue cut off
Includes: Hardwood Handles
Shipping Weight: 0.850 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.