Hogue EX-03 Extreme Tactical Folding Knife 154CM Cryo Stainless Steel Tumble Finished Blade Polymer Handle Matte
The Hogue EX-03 Extreme Tactical Folding Knife keeps all the best characteristics of the EX-01, but features a one-piece glass reinforced polymer frame offered at an attractive price point without sacrificing quality. Hogue utilized it's in-house injection molding capabilities to create the one-piece handle with stainless steel bolster plates molded into the frame for precise action, and strength. The one-piece frame is ergonomically designed, and features a lanyard hole and skull crusher/glass breaker.
The EX-03 features a 154CM Cryogenically treated Stainless Steel blade with either a drop point or tanto point. The blades are tumble finished and hand sharpened and honed to a razor sharp edge. The 154CM is an extremely durable steel that wears well and can be sharpened easily. The blade features dual thumb studs for fast opening, and jimping on the spine for increased grip and control. The Button/Plunge style lock is extremely strong, and allows you to keep your fingers safely away from the blade when closing the knife. The lock also features a manual safety to keep the blade locked open. The EX-03 comes with a deep carry pocket clip that can be worn tip-up or tip-down.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 154CM Cryo Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Polymer
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Deep carry, Tip-up or Tip-down
- Locking Mechanism: Button/Plunge lock with manual safety
- Blade Finish: Tumble finish
- Rockwell Hardness: 57-59 HRC
- Opening Method: Ambidextrous Thumbstuds
- Blade Thickness: .150"
- Closed Length: 4.75" or 4.875"
- Overall Length: 8.125" or 8.875"
- Weight: 4.128 oz or 4.88 oz
- Made in the USA!
The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections
- Buck 290 Rush Assisted Opening Folding Knife 2-1/2" Drop Point... View More Options
- Buck 337 Paradigm Pro Assisted Opening Folding Knife 3-1/4"...
- Benchmade 585 Mini-Barrage Folding Knife 2.91" Drop Point... View More Options
- Hogue EX-01 Extreme Folding Knife 154CM Cryo Stainless Steel... View More Options
- Boker Rosewood Hunter Folding Pocket Knife 3.125" Drop Point...
- Hogue EX-02 Extreme Tactical Folding Knife 154CM Cryo... View More Options
- Ontario Apache Tac I Folding Tactical Knife 3.5" Drop Point...