Hogue EX-03 Extreme Tactical Folding Knife 3.5" 154CM Cryo Stainless Steel Tumble Finished Blade Polymer Handle
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $9.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- Lansky Ceramic Sharp Stick Knife Sharpener... $9.99 Available
- DMT Sharpeners Diamond Whetstone 70mm Three Stone Kit Coarse,... $16.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- DMT Sharpeners 12" Diamond Steel Rod Fine... $29.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hogue EX-03 Extreme Tactical Folding Knife 4" 154CM Cryo... $134.99 Select Options
- Hogue EX-01 Extreme Folding Knife 3.5" 154CM Stainless Steel... $149.99 - $164.99 Select Options
- Hogue EX-02 Extreme Tactical Flipper Folding Knife 3.5" 154CM... $164.99 Select Options
- Hogue EX-02 Extreme Tactical Folding Knife 3.5" 154CM Cryo... $131.64 - $164.99 Select Options
The EX-03 features a 154CM Cryogenically treated Stainless Steel blade with either a drop point or tanto point. The blades are tumble finished and hand sharpened and honed to a razor sharp edge. The 154CM is an extremely durable steel that wears well and can be sharpened easily. The blade features dual thumb studs for fast opening, and jimping on the spine for increased grip and control. The Button/Plunge style lock is extremely strong, and allows you to keep your fingers safely away from the blade when closing the knife. The lock also features a manual safety to keep the blade locked open. The EX-03 comes with a deep carry pocket clip that can be worn tip-up or tip-down.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 154CM Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Black or Brown Glass Reinforced Polymer
- Blade Shape: Drop Point or Tanto Point
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Tip-up or Tip-down
- Locking Mechanism: Push Button/Plunge
- Blade Finish: Tumbled
- Rockwell Hardness: 57-59
- Opening Method: Thumb Studs
- Blade length: 3.5"
- Blade Width: 0.15"
- Closed Length: 4.75"
- Overall Length: 8.125"
- Weight: 4.128 oz.
- Proudly Made in the USA!
For More Information on Blade Steel and Handle Material, Click the Link Below
Knife Material Reference Chart