Tannerite Exploding Rifle Target 1/2 lb. Jar Package of 4
- Sure Shot Exploding Rifle Target 2 lb. Container... $15.29 Available
- Pro-Shot Rifle Bore Cleaning Mop 22 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $1.89 Available
- Champion ShotKeeper 5 Large Bullseye Target 14" x 18" Paper... $4.09 Available
- Sure Shot Mini Mag Rimfire Exploding Target Package of 10... $20.49 Available
- Tipton Rifle Cleaning Jag 22 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread Brass... $2.89 Available
- MidwayUSA Ultimate 10 Earmuffs by Peltor (NRR 30dB) Black... $17.99 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 357 Magnum 125 Grain Jacketed Hollow... $25.99 Available
- Dewey Rifle Bore Cleaning Mop 223 Caliber AR-15 8 x 32 Thread... $4.69 Available
- Sabre 600,000 Volt Stun Gun with Built in LED Flashlight... $34.99 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 357 Magnum 158 Grain Jacketed Hollow... $26.99 Available
- Copper Only Projectiles (C.O.P.) Ammunition 38 Special +P 110... $13.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Winchester USA Ammunition 38 Special 150 Grain Lead Round Nose... $23.99 - $229.99 Select Options
Carefully read all instructions before using Tannerite Targets!
- Kit includes four 1/2 lb. Targets
Warning: Misuse of this product can result in serious bodily injury, destruction of property, and/or loss of life or limb. Keep away from children. Use eye and ear protection and follow all firearm safety standards. Use only in clear areas free from all flammable material and debris that could become projectiles. Use at a minimum distance of 50 meters. By mixing this product, you state that you understand and will follow these directions, and release the producer and/or distributor of this product from any liability from the use or misuse of this product. Misuse of this product is a violation of federal law.
This product must not be mixed away from the location of use and should be detonated soon after mixing. Do not transport mixed product. Do not resell mixed product. Do not store mixed product. Comply with all local, state, and federal rules and regulations regarding use of and/or disposal of mixed and undetonated product.
Once mixed, it is considered an explosive material so you can not transport it or store it without proper licensing (it must be mixed and shot on site).
Not for human consumption. Do not re-package.