RCBS Handgun Bullet Lube Hollow
- Frankford Arsenal Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels... $8.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Frankford Arsenal Drop Out Bullet Mold Release Agent and Lube... $11.69 Available
- Lee Lead Dipper... $5.59 Available
- Frankford Arsenal CleanCast Lead Fluxing Compound 1 lb... $9.99 Available
- Lee 4-Cavity Ingot Mold with Handle... $10.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 41 Remington Magnum, 44 Remington... $1.99 Select Options
- Archangel Magazine OPFOR Mosin Nagant Stock Polymer Black... $14.99 - $17.99 Select Options
- Military Surplus Ammo Can 50 Caliber 11" x 5-1/2" x 7"... $13.99 Available
- DPMS Buffer Retainer Spring AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- RCBS Lube-A-Matic 2... $169.99 Available
- Lee Alox Bullet Lube 4 oz Liquid... $5.99 Available
- RCBS Lube-A-Matic Lube and Sizer Die 358 Diameter... $26.99 Available
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 7.62x39mm Russian 10-Round Straight... $15.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Powder Measure Handgun Metering Assembly... $10.99 Available
- Saeco Green Bullet Lube Solid... $7.29 Available
- Lee Pro 4 20 Lb Furnace ... $67.99 - $71.99 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 38 Special, 357 Magnum 100-Round Plastic... $3.59 Select Options
Material: Specially non-toxic blend
Quantity: 1 stick, 1-1/4 ounce, 1" x 4"
Melting Point: 115 Degrees Fahrenheit
Features: Works with bench mounted lubri-sizers that accept 1" x 4" lube sticks
Shipping Weight: 0.100 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.