Lyman 2-Cavity Bullet Mold #452630 45 Caliber (452 Diameter) 200 Grain Flat Nose Bevel Base
- Hoppe's Sontara Synthetic Cleaning Patches... $1.59 - $7.29 Available Select Options
- Tipton Flip Top Solvent Bottles 4 oz Package of 3... $6.29 Available
- Ballistol Sportsman's Multi-Purpose Oil 16 oz Liquid... $16.79 Available
- Sadlak M1A, M14 Gas Cylinder Wrench Aluminum Olive Drab... $22.99 Available
- Springfield Armory Castle Nut Pliers M1A... $19.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Bench Block... $17.42 Available
- Forster Original, Power Case Trimmer Pilot #32, 8mm (323... $6.19 Available
- Lyman Lube and Sizer Die 452 Diameter... $26.49 Available
- Plumb Ball Pein Hammer 8 oz... $14.29 Available
- Grace USA Brass Hammer 8 oz... $16.99 Available
- Sadlak Gas Piston Cleaning Drill Set Steel M1A, M14 Matte... $25.99 Available
- Lyman Mold Block Box for 1 and 2-Cavity Bullet Molds... $4.19 - $19.49 Available Select Options
Material: Machined Leaded Steel Mold Blocks
Features: Steel Sprue Plate
Common Sizer Die Diameter: .452"
Shipping Weight: 0.800 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.