EAA Magazine Witness Large Frame 45 ACP 10-Round Steel Blue
- Vltor SASE-2 Enhanced Receiver End Plate Large HK Loop Sling... $18.95 Available
- Lauer DuraCoat Firearm Finish... $16.99 - $54.99 Select Options
- Lauer DuraCoat Hardener 1 oz... $8.39 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Allen Shotshell Ammunition Carrier Belt Adjustable 25-Round... $8.29 Available
- Hanson Carbon Steel Taper Tap 10-32 Thread... $2.49 Available
- Baker Drill Bit Jobber Length High Speed Steel #21... $2.39 Available
- Winchester Synthetic Safe Gun Wash 10 oz Aerosol... $6.19 Available
- Hanson Carbon Steel Bottom Tap 10-32 Thread... $2.29 Available
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 45 ACP 230 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $22.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 50-Round Plastic... $1.99 Select Options
- Bore Tech Rifle Cleaning Brush 45 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread Bronze... $5.69 Available
- EAA Magazine Witness Large Frame 38 Super, 10mm Auto, 45 ACP... $23.99 Available
Keeping a few extra factory magazines around is never a bad idea; extra magazines save loading time at the range and also serve as a backup for those days when you simply cannot remember where you put your primary magazine.
Nineteen years ago EAA Corp was started with one idea, give the American Firearms Consumer the best value in firearms. EAA has searched the world to bring you quality firearms at affordable prices.
EAA Corp products are meant to be used, go ahead kick the tires and lift up the hood and get it dirty. We have a few sayings at EAA Corp that tell the story: "No Wall Flowers at EAA" or "If you want a wall hanger buy our competition" or "You can pay more and get less" or "Beautiful guns don't hunt" or "Dependable guns are not always pretty" or "Beauty is only skin deep" or "You don't hunt in dress shoes". All of these saying tell you the core EAA Corp philosophy, good quality products at a reasonable price.
Please Note: EAA made a running change to its frame sizes in 2005, and ordering incorrect magazines is a very common problem. To determine the proper magazine for your firearm, please review the "How to select the proper EAA Witness magazine" link below.