Beretta Elite II Air Pistol 177 Caliber BB Black
- Umarex CO2 Cartridge 12 Gram Package of 12... $6.99 Available
- Daisy PrecisionMax Airgun BBs 177 Caliber... $4.15 - $9.99 Select Options
- Umarex Precision Steel Airgun BBs 177 Caliber Bottle of 1500... $3.99 Available
- Gamo Airgun Cleaning Kit 177, 22, 25 Caliber... $11.49 Available
- Remington Airgun Trap with Replaceable Targets... $14.99 Available
- Colt Defender Air Pistol 177 Caliber BB Black... $49.99 Available
- Hoppe's Airgun Cleaning Kit 177 Caliber... $10.99 Available
- Gamo Airgun BBs 177 Caliber 8.2 Grain Round Ball Tin of 250... $4.29 Available
- Crosman Pellgunoil Airgun Oil 1/4 oz Tube... $4.19 Available
- Umarex Steel Force M4-Style 6 Shot Burst Full Auto Air Rifle... $119.99 Available
- Umarex Steel Storm Tactical 6 Shot Burst Full Auto Air Pistol... $99.99 Available
- Daisy Dial a Pellet Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 7.29 Grain (100... $2.99 Available
The famous Beretta legacy continues in CO2 pistols with this exciting 19 shot .177 caliber BB repeater. The Beretta Elite II Air Pistol is powered by a 12g CO2 cylinder housed within the pistol's grip. This air pistol is a great sporting replica of the real Beretta Elite firearm. Its velocity reaches a smoking 410 fps and the Elite 2 has a drop out BB magazine for added realism.
Caliber: 177 Cal
Weight: 1.5 lbs
Overall Length: 8.5"
Barrel Length: 4.8"
Magazine Capacity: 19
Trigger Type: Single-stage
Max Muzzle Velocity: 410 fps
Power Source: CO2
Front Sight: Blade and Ramp
Rear Sight: Fixed
Shipping Weight: 1.750 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.