Daniel Defense Detachable Front and A1.5 Rear Fixed Sight Set AR-15 Flat-Top Aluminum Matte
- Loctite 222 Threadlocker Purple 0.5 ml... $1.99 Available
- Troy Industries Battle Sight Adjustment Tool AR-15... $10.29 Available
- Daniel Defense Low Profile Picatinny Rail Cover 6-1/2" Polymer... $26.00 Select Options
- ProMag A2 Front and A1 Rear Sight Adjustment Tool AR-15... $13.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- XS CSAT Tactical Night Sight Set AR-15 Steel Matte Tritium... $85.50 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Magpul MS3 Gen 2 Multi-Mission Single Point / 2 Point Sling... $47.45 Select Options
- PRI Flip-Up Rear Sight AR-15 Flat-Top Aluminum Matte... $130.99 Available
- JP Enterprises Trigger Spring Kit AR-15 3-1/2 lb Reduced Power... $10.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- JP Enterprises Enhanced Reliability Trigger Spring Kit AR-15... $10.40 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- BlackHawk Hydration System Replacement Reservoir Kit 100 oz... $25.99 - $30.99 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $13.25 - $18.95 Select Options
- Daniel Defense Lite Rail Free Float Tube Handguard Quad Rail... $238.00 - $280.00 Select Options
- Sightmark Laser Dual Shot Reflex Red Dot Sight 1x 4 MOA Dot... $79.97 Available
- Noveske STS 60 Degree Ambidextrous Safety Selector AR-15,... $39.55 Available
- CMMG Lower Receiver Parts Kit AR-15... $69.99 Available
- DPMS Steel Barrel Nut AR-15 Matte... $7.69 Available
- Schuster Rear Sight Installation Tool AR-15 A2... $25.99 Available
The A1.5 Rear Sight is a hybrid design that incorporates the A2 Flip-Type Sighting Aperture (large and small aperture sizes) with an A1-Type Windage Wheel that requires a bullet tip or similar tool for adjustment. It's exterior profile is shaped so as to not interfere with the operation of an AR-15's charging handle. The sight's height is correct for proper alignment with an A2 Rifle or M4 "F" Marked Front Sight Base, as well as for co-witnessing with a red dot optic.
The Detachable Fixed Front Sight features a Concave Radius on either side, providing a natural shelf to rest a thumb for activation of a forward-mounted, compact weapon-light (such as the Surefire X300 or Streamlight TLR-1). The sight's height is optimized for use on a Handguard or Gas Block Rail that is located on the Same Plane as the Receiver Top Rail. Uses standard AR-15 front sight posts and is adjustable for elevation using a standard A2 front sight tool (not included).
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Mil-Spec Type III Hard Coat Anodizing
- Mount: Picatinny
- Rear Sight Weight: 1.7 oz
- Front Sight Weight: 1.1 oz
Shipping Weight: 0.350 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.