Daniel Defense Detachable Front and A1.5 Rear Fixed Sight Set AR-15 Flat-Top Aluminum Matte
- Loctite 222 Threadlocker Purple 0.5 ml... $1.99 Available
- Daniel Defense Low Profile Picatinny Rail Cover 6-1/2" Polymer... $26.00 Select Options
- Troy Industries Battle Sight Adjustment Tool AR-15... $7.64 Available
- ProMag A2 Front and A1 Rear Sight Adjustment Tool AR-15... $12.99 Available
- XS CSAT Tactical Sight Set AR-15 Steel Matte Tritium Stripe... $85.50 Available
The A1.5 Rear Sight is a hybrid design that incorporates the A2 Flip-Type Sighting Aperture (large and small aperture sizes) with an A1-Type Windage Wheel that requires a bullet tip or similar tool for adjustment. It's exterior profile is shaped so as to not interfere with the operation of an AR-15's charging handle. The sight's height is correct for proper alignment with an A2 Rifle or M4 "F" Marked Front Sight Base, as well as for co-witnessing with a red dot optic.
The Detachable Fixed Front Sight features a Concave Radius on either side, providing a natural shelf to rest a thumb for activation of a forward-mounted, compact weapon-light (such as the Surefire X300 or Streamlight TLR-1). The sight's height is optimized for use on a Handguard or Gas Block Rail that is located on the Same Plane as the Receiver Top Rail. Uses standard AR-15 front sight posts and is adjustable for elevation using a standard A2 front sight tool (not included).
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Mil-Spec Type III Hard Coat Anodizing
- Mount: Picatinny
- Rear Sight Weight: 1.7 oz
- Front Sight Weight: 1.1 oz
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.