Holland's Primer Pocket Cleaner
- Lapua Reloading Brass 308 Winchester Box of 100... $72.99 Available
- Sierra MatchKing Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 168 Grain... $26.92 - $211.99 Select Options
- RCBS Primer Pocket Brush ... $6.19 Select Options
- Pro-Shot Rifle Bore Cleaning Mop 30 to 35 Caliber 8 x 32... $1.89 Available
- Hoppe's Gun Cleaning Brush Double Ended Bronze... $2.22 Available
- Hoppe's Rifle Bore Cleaning Mop 22 to 27 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $1.55 Available
- Pro-Shot Rifle Chamber Cleaning Mop 30 Caliber AR-10 LR-308 8... $5.29 Available
- Forster Cross Bolt Die Locking Ring 7/8"-14 Thread... $4.49 - $39.99 Select Options
- Imperial Case Sizing Wax 2 oz... $8.39 Available
- RCBS Case Lube Kit... $18.58 Available
- Hornady Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic Red... $8.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Chamfer and Deburring Tool 17 to 45 Caliber... $15.99 Available
Function: To clean Large and Small, Rifle or Pistol, primer pockets
Material: Knurled Steel
Notes: One end is for large primer pockets and the other end is for small primer pockets
Shipping Weight: 0.045 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.