Galco Stinger Belt Holster Right Hand Kahr K40, K9, P40, P9 Leather Black
- DeSantis Mag Packer Pocket Magazine Pouch 9mm to 40 S&W Single... $17.29 Available
- DeSantis Nemesis Pocket Holster Ambidextrous Glock 42,... $17.79 Available
- Galco Stinger Belt Holster Right Hand Smith & Wesson M&P... $47.96 Available
- BlackHawk CQC Single Magazine Pouch Double Stack 9mm, 40 S&W... $17.29 Select Options
The Galco Stinger belt holster was designed with the KISS principle in mind. Made to carry a small semiautomatic pistol or double-acton revolver behind the strongside hip, the Stinger's open top and forward cant allow a fast, easy drawstroke. Safety, security and stealth are all addressed with a covered trigger guard, deep molding and a tunnel-style belt loop that takes up little belt space compared to a pancake-type holster.
- Right or Left Handed Holster: Right
- Material: Leather
- Color: Black
- Firearm Retention: Friction
- Belt Fit: 1.5"
- Muzzle Open or Closed: Open
- Firearm Fit: Kahr K40, K9, P40, P9
Shipping Weight: 0.265 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.