ISMI Recoil Spring 1911 Government 16 lb Chrome Silicon
- Colt Magazine Colt 1918 WWI 45 ACP 7-Round Steel Blue... $15.99 Available
- Colt Magazine 1911 Government, Commander 45 ACP Steel... $17.99 - $29.99 Select Options
- Metalform Magazine Pro-Carry Series 1911 Government, Commander... $23.99 Available
- Wolff Magazine Spring 1911 Government, Commander 45 ACP... $7.49 Available
- Wilson Combat Heavy Duty Recoil Spring 1911 Government 18-1/2... $6.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Heavy Duty Recoil Spring 1911 Government 16 lb... $6.99 Available
- ISMI Firing Pin Spring 1911 Government, Commander Extra Power... $2.99 Available
- Dewey Parker Hale Style Rifle Cleaning Jag 24 to 26 Caliber 8... $6.29 Available
- Wilson Combat Shok-Buff Recoil Buffer 1911 Government... $6.99 Available
- Colt Recoil Spring 1911 Government 16 lb Spring Steel... $5.99 Available
- Limbsaver Recoil Pad Prefit Mossberg 500, 835 Synthetic Stock... $37.99 Available
- Gun Guides Takedown Guide "Model 1911 Series Pistols" Book... $6.49 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.027 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.