Lee Load-Master Progressive Press Large Primer Feeder
- MTM Dual Gauge Flip-Top Shotshell Box 12 or 20 Gauge 2-3/4"... $3.99 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223 Remington... $3.49 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 100-Round Plastic... $3.59 Select Options
- Lee Load-Master Progressive Press Shellplate #2L (308... $22.49 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 10mm Auto, 40 S&W, 45 ACP 50-Round... $1.99 Select Options
- Lee Deluxe Carbide 4-Die Set 45 ACP... $41.99 Available
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die Pin... $2.59 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 40 S&W, 10mm Auto, 45 ACP 100-Round... $3.59 Select Options
- Lee Load-Master Progressive Press Shellplate #4S (17... $22.49 Available
- Lee Pro 1000, Load-Master Progressive Press Large Case Slider... $7.19 Available
- Hornady Sure-Loc Die Locking Ring 7/8"-14 Thread... $2.22 - $13.95 Select Options
- Savage Arms Trigger Guard Savage 10 Through 16, 110 Through... $19.99 Available
Fits: Lee Load-Master Progressive Press
Function: Large Primer Feeder
Notes: Includes: Primer trough, Primer tray, Primer pin, Two primer pin springs, Primer lever, Primer slider, Indexer-primer flipper
Shipping Weight: 0.500 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.