Leapers UTG Deluxe Picatinny-Style See-Thru Riser Mount with Three Picatinny-Style Rails AR-15 Flat-Top Matte
- DPMS Magazine LR-308, GII, SR-25 308 Winchester 20-Round Steel... $17.34 Available
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington with Anti Tilt Follower... $8.55 - $18.99 Select Options
- Loctite 222 Threadlocker Purple 0.5 ml... $1.99 Available
- DPMS Magazine LR-308, GII, SR-25 308 Winchester 4-Round Steel... $29.99 Available
- TAPCO Picatinny-Style Rail Covers 6-1/2" Polymer Package of 5... $12.99 Select Options
- Tipton Ultra Cleaning Jag and Best Bore Brush Set 26-Piece... $32.99 Available
- Leapers UTG See-Thru Carry Handle Mount with Three... $21.99 Available
- Sightmark Tactical Magnifier 30mm Tube 3x with Slide to Side... $99.97 Available
- Streamlight TLR-1 HL Weaponlight LED with 2 CR123A Batteries... $149.99 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Flash Hider Annihilator 1/2"-28 Thread... $47.30 Available
- DPMS Front Sight Adjusting Tool (4-Prong) AR-15 A2 Steel... $5.99 Available
- Schuster Handguard Removal Tool AR-15 Steel... $21.99 Available
Riser Height: 1.02"
Shipping Weight: 0.600 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.