Gunslick Pro Standard Rifle Cleaning Kit 22 Caliber
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $11.49 - $18.95 Select Options
- Hoppe's Rifle Bore Cleaning Mop 22 to 27 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $1.55 Available
- Montana X-Treme Heavy Duty Rifle Bore Brush 22 Caliber 8 x 32... $2.09 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Crush Washer AR-15... $1.99 Available
- Umarex CO2 Cartridge 12 Gram Package of 12... $6.26 Available
- Hanson Carbon Steel Taper Tap 6-48 Thread... $2.29 Available
- Norma USA TAC-22 Ammunition 22 Long Rifle 40 Grain Lead Round... $58.99 Select Options
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 8x57mm JS Mauser (8mm Mauser) 196... $18.29 Available
- RCBS AR Series Taper Crimp Seater Die 223 Remington... $34.99 Available
- UTG Accurizing Wedge AR-15... $2.99 Available
- Baker Drill Bit Jobber Length High Speed Steel #26... $2.49 Available
- Dewey Rifle Chamber Brush Double Diameter AR-15 Style 22... $3.89 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.600 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: YesXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions:XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
- Cannot ship to PO Box
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.