KA-BAR Korea 50th Anniversary Commemorative USMC Fighting/Utility Knife 7" Carbon Steel Clip Point Blade Black Stacked Leather Handle with Leather Sheath
- KA-BAR Iwo Jima Commemorative USMC Fighting/Utility Knife 7"... $64.99 Available
- KA-BAR Korea 50th Anniversary Commemorative U.S. Army... $74.99 Available
- KA-BAR Operation Iraqi Freedom Commemorative U.S. Army... $74.99 Available
- KA-BAR POW MIA Commemorative U.S. Army Fighting/Utility Knife... $74.99 Special Order
- KA-BAR POW MIA Commemorative USMC Fighting/Utility Knife 7"... $74.99 Special Order
- 7" blade
- 11-7/8" overall length
- 1095 carbon steel blade
- Epoxy powder coated blade
- Stamped "Lest We Forget"
- Knife is made in the USA.
- Leather sheath made in Mexico.
Blade Steel: 1095 Carbon
- Overall Length = 11 7/8quot;
Weight: 11 oz
- Non-reflective blade coating
Shipping Weight: 1.150 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.