Hogue Cowboy Grips Ruger Bisley Checkered
- Leupold Quick-Release Rings... $24.99 - $54.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Dogtown Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243 Diameter) 55... $15.49 - $69.99 Select Options
- Lee Commercial Bullet Mold Handles for 6-Cavity Lee Bullet... $12.99 Available
- Satern Bore Guide with Solvent Port AR-15 6.5 Grendel... $36.49 Available
- Volquartsen Grip Screw Hardware Set for Volthane Target Grips... $2.99 Available
- GrovTec Sling Swivel Stud Pack 7/8" Machine Screw with Nut,... $2.29 Available
- Saeco Lubri-Sizer Lube and Sizer Die 309 Diameter... $39.99 Available
- Ney Vita-B-Flux Fluxing Compound 6 oz... $17.52 Closeout Special
- Possum Hollow Bore Guide #12 Sako A-2, L579, Ithica 55LSA, CZ,... $17.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- RCBS Headed Decapping Pins... $2.99 - $15.99 Select Options
- AR-Stoner 1-Piece Extended Scope Mount Picatinny-Style with... $49.99 - $54.99 Select Options
Material: Listed in product description
Fits: Listed in product description
Notes on specific grip types:
- Bantam grips are ultra-compact and fit flush with the handgun's frame.
- Cowboy are traditional single action grips. Cowboy grips for Colt single actions are supplied oversize and will require
fitting to the gun's grip frame.
- Checkered grips are 20 lines per inch checkering.
- Conversion grips convert a round butt frame to a square butt grip.
- Fancy hardwood grips will be approximately the size of "stock" grips, however particular options will increase the grip size. For example, "with finger grooves" or "with thumbrest" would necessarily make the grip size larger.
Notes on specific materials:
- "Figure" refers to the appearance of the wood's grain.
- Cocobolo is orange to dark with deep figure.
- Goncalo Alves is light with dark figure.
- Kingwood is violet to dark with deep figure.
- Lamo Camo is camouflage laminate.
- Pau Ferro is similar to dark walnut.
- Rosewood Laminate is a deep rose color with dark figure.
- Tulipwood is light red to pink.
- Hogue fancy hardwood grips are select grade walnut and much harder and denser than regular walnut. Specific options, like finger grooves or accent stripes are listed in the product description.