Advanced Technology Receiver Extension Buffer Tube 6-Position AR-15, LR-308 Carbine Aluminum Black
- DPMS Receiver Extension Buffer Tube 6-Position Mil-Spec... $29.99 Available
- Vltor Carbine Receiver Extension Buffer Tube 5-Position... $44.60 Available
- Vltor A5 Recoil System Carbine Receiver Extension Buffer Tube... $47.45 Available
- GMG Receiver Extension Buffer Tube 6-Position Commercial... $10.78 Available
- Advanced Technology Receiver Extension Buffer Tube Assembly... $54.99 Select Options
- DPMS Receiver Extension Buffer Tube End Plate AR-15, LR-308... $2.99 Available
- DPMS Buffer AR-15 Carbine... $9.99 Available
- DPMS Gas Tube AR-15... $12.99 Select Options
- MagPul MOE Enhanced Trigger Guard AR-15 Polymer... $8.50 Select Options
- MagPul XT Full Profile Picatinny Rail Cover 6-1/2" Polymer... $11.34 - $11.35 Select Options
- Magpul CTR, UBR, ACS, MOE, STR, ACS-L Recoil Pad Rubber Black... $18.95 Select Options
- DPMS Buffer Spring AR-15 Rifle... $3.99 Available
- DPMS Buffer Retainer AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Gas Block Low Profile Set Screw AR-15,... $22.99 Available
- DPMS Forward Assist Assembly Round AR-15, LR-308 Matte... $11.99 Available
- Olympic Arms Receiver Extension Buffer Tube Lock Ring AR-15,... $8.99 Available
- DPMS Ejection Port Cover Assembly AR-15 Matte... $5.99 Available
- Buffer tubes come either as Mil-Spec or Commercial diameter.
- The Mil-Spec buffer tube is 1.148" in diameter while the Commercial buffer tube is 1.168" in diameter.
- The standard is buffer tube diameter is Mil-Spec (1.148")
- Commercial stocks and buffer tubes are usually described as such.