Graco BreaKO Mercury Recoil Reducer Standard 7/8" x 4" 14 oz
- Yankee Hill Machine Picatinny-Style Mini Riser Mount 1-1/4"... $15.99 Available
- Champion Single Stack Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle... $11.64 Available
- Del-Ton Bolt Carrier Key Screw AR-15, LR-308 Matte... $1.99 Available
- Leapers UTG High Profile 3-Slot Compact Picatinny-Style Riser... $10.49 Available
- ProMag Conversion Magazine 1911 Kimber Marvel, Iver Johnson... $16.29 - $18.29 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #511 7mm Remington Magnum,... $1.99 Select Options
- KG K-Phos 4000 Series Cold Phosphate 8 oz... $11.99 Available
- Alpha-Bravo Bipod Lock for Harris S Model Bipods Long Angled... $15.49 Available
- EGW 1-Piece Picatinny-Style Base Savage 110 Through 116 Flat... $44.99 Available
- H-S Precision Pro-Series Rifle Stock Remington 700 BDL Short... $359.99 Available
- Leapers UTG Deluxe Medium Profile Picatinny-Style See-Thru... $15.49 Available
- Graco BreaKO Mercury Recoil Reducer Universal Rifle 9/16" x 5"... $51.99 Available
The BreaKO Reduction System will fit the draw bolt hole of some guns. If a hole must be drilled, it should be 7/8" diameter, 1/8" deeper than the reducer is long. To be effective, the unit must fit tight in the stock. By wrapping tape around both ends of the reducer it can be made to fit tight in oversize holes. If the hole is excessively tight, remove the label. Insert the reducer into the stock with the threaded hole toward the butt plate and seat firmly. Plain end points to muzzle. End with threaded hole faces butt plate. The reducer may be removed by inserting a 1/4-20 bolt into the threaded hole and pulling.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.