Graco BreaKO Mercury Recoil Reducer Standard 7/8" x 4" 14 oz
- Hornady Die Box Large... $5.09 Available
- Swab-Its Bore-Tips Cleaning Swab 30 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread Foam... $4.99 Available
- Graco BreaKO Mercury Recoil Reducer Universal Rifle 9/16" x 5"... $51.99 Available
- Possum Hollow Drop Tube for RCBS Uniflow Powder Measure 6"... $19.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- TAPCO Intrafuse Magazine AK-47 7.62x39mm Russian Polymer... $8.99 - $11.99 Select Options
- Hornady Cap Cotton... $8.30 - $12.99 Select Options
- MagPul MOE Picatinny Rail Fits MOE Handguards Polymer Black... $5.65 - $8.50 Select Options
- Remington Barrel Seal Remington 1100, 11-87 12, 16, 20 Gauge... $7.09 Available
- John Masen Chinese Sling with Leather Fittings SKS and AK-47... $7.99 Available
- Hornady Shellholder #19 (6.5x55mm Swedish Mauser)... $4.89 Available
- Nosler Ballistic Tip Varmint Bullets 25 Caliber (257 Diameter)... $29.99 Available
- Kick Eez Cheek Eez Cheek Protector 5" x 6" x 1/8" Black... $12.99 Available
The BreaKO Reduction System will fit the draw bolt hole of some guns. If a hole must be drilled, it should be 7/8" diameter, 1/8" deeper than the reducer is long. To be effective, the unit must fit tight in the stock. By wrapping tape around both ends of the reducer it can be made to fit tight in oversize holes. If the hole is excessively tight, remove the label. Insert the reducer into the stock with the threaded hole toward the butt plate and seat firmly. Plain end points to muzzle. End with threaded hole faces butt plate. The reducer may be removed by inserting a 1/4-20 bolt into the threaded hole and pulling.
Shipping Weight: 0.900 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.