Alexander Arms AR-15 A3 Precision Upper Assembly 50 Beowulf 1 in 20" Twist 16.5" Barrel Matte with Free Float Tube Handguard, Tank Muzzle Brake, 7-Round Magazine
- Alexander Arms Reloading Brass 50 Beowulf Box of 100... $76.99 Available
- Alexander Arms Magazine AR-15 50 Beowulf Aluminum Matte... $28.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK Select Options
- Lee Pacesetter 4-Die Set 50 Beowulf... $36.49 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 50 Beowulf... $5.19 Available
- Model 1 Buttstock Assembly AR-15 A2 Synthetic Black... $55.00 Available
- CMMG Lower Receiver Parts Kit AR-15... $59.99 Available
- PTG 90-Degree Muzzle Crown Facing Tool with 30 Caliber and Up... $80.99 Available
- NcStar Red Dot Sight 1x 30mm 4-Pattern Reticle (3 MOA Dot,... $49.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Upper Receiver: Modified A3 Flat-Top (No Ejection Port Door)
- Barrel Length: 16.5"
- Barrel Contour: Heavy, Tapered
- Barrel Material: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 49/64"-20
- Chrome Lined: No
- Barrel Finish: Parkerized
- Twist Rate: 1 in 20"
- Chamber: 50 Beowulf (12.7x42mm)
- M4 Feed Ramps: No
- Muzzle Device: Tank Muzzle Brake
- Gas System Length: Mid
- Gas Block Diameter: 0.907"
- Handguard: G10 Composite Tube, Free Float
- Sights: None
- Extras: Low Profile Gas Block, 7-Rnd Magazine
- Weight: 4.75 lbs
- Upper does NOT have an ejection port door
Please Note: Installation of AR-15 upper assemblies with certain features including, but not limited to: flash hiders, bayonet lugs, and threaded muzzles may violate state and/or local laws.
Shipping Weight: 6.050 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.