PRI 1-Piece Extended Picatinny-Style Riser Mount 20 MOA Elevated AR-10, LR-308, SR-25 Flat-Top Aluminum Matte
- C Products Defense Magazine AR-15 223 Remington with Orange... $13.99 - $15.29 Select Options
- AR-Stoner Magazine LR-308, GII, SR-25 .308 Winchester 10-Round... $17.99 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 510 Diameter... $20.99 Available
- TPS 30mm TSR Picatinny-Style Aluminum Rings Matte Medium... $79.99 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Picatinny-Style Riser Mount 5-1/4" Length... $32.99 Available
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P 15-22 22 Long Rifle 25-Round... $17.29 Available
- Mako Noise and Movement Eliminator AR-15 Rubber Black... $1.99 Available
- PRI Barrel Nut Wrench AR-10... $25.99 Available
- Hogue Grips 1911 Government, Commander Ivory Polymer Navy... $45.99 Available
- Timney Rifle Trigger Weatherby Vanguard, Howa 1500, Mossberg... $116.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- TAPCO Picatinny-Style Rail Covers 6-1/2" Polymer Package of 5... $12.99 Select Options
- VooDoo Innovations Gas Tube AR-15 LifeCoat... $15.90 Select Options
Shipping Weight: 0.395 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.