Bore Tech Stainless Stix Rifle Cleaning Jag 7mm 8 x 32 Thread Brass
- Tipton Rifle Cleaning Jag Brass... $2.19 - $2.69 Select Options
- Metalform Magazine Pro-Carry Series 1911 Government, Commander... $23.99 Available
- General Tools Gun Cleaning Brush Set 1 Brass, 1 Stainless... $3.39 Available
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Full... $14.49 Available
- Pro-Shot Spear Tipped Cleaning Jag 6.5mm 8 x 32 Thread Brass... $4.19 Available
- Pro-Shot Benchrest Quality Rifle Bore Brush 7mm 8 x 32 Thread... $1.69 Available
- Kleen-Bore Magazine Swab 9mm to 45 ACP Double Stack Magazines... $5.69 Available
- Wilson Combat 1-Piece Bullet Proof Recoil Spring Guide Rod... $8.99 Available
- RIG-RAG Universal Grease Applicator... $7.39 Available
- Barnes Tipped Triple-Shock X Bullets 35 Caliber (358 Diameter)... $42.99 Available
- NRA Official Pistol Target TQ-6 25' Slow Fire Paper Package of... $4.09 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 12" Self-Adhesive Sight-In Clam... $2.02 Available
Techincal Information: Bore Tech Stainless Stix Rifle Cleaning Jag
Shipping Weight: 0.032 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.