LANTAC Dragon 5.56 Muzzle Brake 1/2"-28 Thread AR-15 Steel Nitride
- Vltor BCM Gunfighter Charging Handle Assembly AR-15 Aluminum... $44.95 Select Options
- Lancer Systems L5 AWM Advanced Warfighter Magazine AR-15... $19.36 Select Options
- TAPCO Multi-Tool AR-15... $40.49 Available
- FrogLube CLP Bio-Based Cleaner, Lubricant, and Preservative 4... $11.99 Available
- Baker Muzzle Threading Die AR-15 1/2"-28... $29.99 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Crush Washer AR-15... $1.99 Available
- Magpul PMAG LR/SR Gen M3 Magazine LR-308, GII, SR-25 308... $18.00 - $21.80 Select Options
- DPMS Gas Tube Roll Pin AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- MagPul MBUS Gen 2 Flip-Up Front Sight Handguard Height AR-15... $37.95 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Gas Tube AR-15... $18.29 - $27.49 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $13.25 - $18.95 Select Options
- MagPul Low Profile Picatinny Rail Cover 6-1/2" Polymer... $11.35 Select Options
- Wheeler Engineering Delta Series Upper Receiver Vise Block... $23.99 Available
- DPMS Steel Barrel Nut AR-15 Matte... $7.69 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Gas Block Low Profile Set Screw AR-15,... $22.99 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Gas Block Low Profile Clamp-On AR-15,... $32.99 Available
- LANTAC Dragon 7.62 Muzzle Brake 5/8"-24 Thread LR-308, AR-10... Add to Cart for Price
Manufactured to the highest quality standards and featuring a patent pending design, the LANTAC 5.56 Muzzle Brake offers improved recoil management and muzzle rise over competitors products. Its unique Short Energy Pulse system reduces length of recoil so that repeating shot energy cannot overlap and knock the shooter off target. Full auto fire is possible with massively reduced recoil and muzzle climb, meaning that all shots fall on target. Ultra Fast Attenuation of muzzle blast gasses means that Flash Signature is also reduced.
- Caliber: 5.56X45mm / .223
- Material: Hardened Milspec Steel
- Finish: Nitride
- Dimensions: L: 2.570'', DIA Body: 0.866''
- Weight: 3.2oz
- Thread: 1/2-28
- Serial Numbered for Quality Control
- Made in the USA.
Shipping Weight: 0.265 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.