Lapua Reloading Brass 6.5x47mm Lapua Box of 100
- Frankford Arsenal Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic... $6.19 Available
- Hornady Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic Red... $8.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Brass Case Polish... $6.69 - $29.99 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Brass Cleaning Media Corn Cob... $12.49 - $31.49 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Brass Cleaning Media Walnut Hull... $15.49 - $35.99 Select Options
- NRA Official F-Class Rifle Target Repair Center MR-1FC 600... $26.49 Available
- Hornady SUPERFORMANCE Ammunition 223 Remington 55 Grain... $20.19 Available
- Dewey "No Harm" Bench Rest Style Rifle Bore Brush 6.5mm to 264... $3.19 Available
- Berger Varmint Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243 Diameter) 80... $31.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Energizer Battery CR2032 Lithium Pack of 2... $3.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lapua Reloading Brass 6mm Norma BR (Bench Rest) Box of 100... $86.99 Available
- PTG Headspace Go Gage 6x47mm Lapua, 6.5x47mm Lapua... $30.49 Available
- Berger Target Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter) 130... $43.99 Available
- Remington Magazine Box Remington 700 BDL Short Action for... $13.29 Select Options
- Timney Rifle Trigger Remington 700, 40X with Safety 1-1/2 to 4... $128.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Bullet Comparator Insert 264 Diameter... $5.19 Available
- Redding Type S Match Bushing 2-Die Set 6.5x47mm Lapua... $226.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Bullet Comparator Anvil Base Kit... $15.99 Available
New, unprimed brass should always be resized before loading. This brass has undergone factory annealing which extends brass life, as a result of the annealing process the neck portion of the brass may be discolored until the case is cleaned. This is not loaded ammunition.
Lapua brass is now shipped in an instant ammo box: Lapua is now shipping their 100 count boxes of brass in a reusable plastic box that instantly transforms into a 50-round ammo box when emptied. Inside the box on the lid is a grid that contains holes for 50 loaded rounds of ammunition or empty brass. Simply lay the grid across the supports inside the box and it's now converted to an ammo box.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.