Lapua Reloading Brass 6.5x47mm Lapua Box of 100
- Frankford Arsenal Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic... $5.99 Available
- Hornady Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic Red... $5.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Brass Case Polish... $6.49 - $28.99 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Brass Cleaning Media Corn Cob... $11.99 - $30.49 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Brass Cleaning Media Walnut Hull... $14.99 - $34.99 Select Options
- NRA Official F-Class Rifle Target Repair Center MR-1FC 600... $25.99 Available
- Lapua Reloading Brass 308 Winchester Box of 100... $75.49 Available
- Quality Cartridge Reloading Brass 6.5mm-06 A-Square Box of 20... $36.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 7mm Remington Magnum, 300 Winchester... $3.89 Select Options
- Caldwell Rest Nest Rifle Front Shooting Rest Carrying Case... $5.51 Closeout Special
- Berger Target Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243 Diameter) 108... $31.99 - $150.99 Select Options
- Hornady V-Max Bullets 20 Caliber (204 Diameter) 40 Grain Boat... $18.79 - $40.99 Select Options
- Redding Type S Bushing Neck Sizer Die 6.5x47mm Lapua... $83.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Redding Type S Match Bushing 3-Die Neck Sizer Set 6.5x47mm... $260.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- PRI Gunsmith Picatinny Rail Scope Base Blank 9" Length Steel... $67.99 Available
- Accuracy International Magazine Accuracy International Chassis... $64.99 Available
- Lee Pro 4 20 Lb Furnace 220 Volt... $70.99 Available
- Weigand Competition Rear Sight Blade .125" Notch Width S&W... $19.99 Available
New, unprimed brass should always be resized before loading. This brass has undergone factory annealing which extends brass life, as a result of the annealing process the neck portion of the brass may be discolored until the case is cleaned. This is not loaded ammunition.
Lapua brass is now shipped in an instant ammo box: Lapua is now shipping their 100 count boxes of brass in a reusable plastic box that instantly transforms into a 50-round ammo box when emptied. Inside the box on the lid is a grid that contains holes for 50 loaded rounds of ammunition or empty brass. Simply lay the grid across the supports inside the box and it's now converted to an ammo box.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.