Marble's Front Sight .500" Height .531" Width Steel Blue 3/32" Gold Bead
- Brenneke USA Black Magic Magnum Ammunition 12 Gauge 3" 1-3/8... $12.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Marble's Front Sight .530" Height .531" Width Steel Blue 3/32"... $13.99 Available
- Marble's Front Sight .410" Height .531" Width Steel Blue 1/16"... $13.99 Available
- Williams Front Sight 3/8" Dovetail Steel Blue... $7.06 - $11.99 Select Options
- Starrett Cross Test Level and Plumb... $54.99 Available
- Lyman E-Zee Case Length Gage II... $17.49 Available
- Marble's Front Sight .570" Height .531" Width Steel Blue 3/32"... $13.99 Available
- Buck Nobleman Titanium Folding Pocket Knife 2.625" Drop Point... $21.99 Available
- Case Kitchen Tomato Slicer Knife 5-1/2 Serrated Drop Point... $26.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- B-Square Front Sight Pusher for Dovetail Sights... $62.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lyman Front Sight #3 Steel Blue 1/16" Bead... $11.99 Select Options
- Remington Gun Cleaning and Maintenance Mat ... $6.49 - $12.49 Select Options
Adjustments: Windage drift
Gunsmithing Required: No
Fits: Standard 3/8 inch dovetail slot
Shipping Weight: 0.015 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.