Crosman Vantage Nitro Piston Break Barrel Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Hardwood Stock Blued Barrel with 4x32mm Scope
- Crosman Nitro Piston Venom Dusk Break Barrel Air Rifle 177... $159.99 Available
- Crosman Nitro Piston Venom Dusk Break Barrel Air Rifle 22... $159.99 Available
- Crosman Fury Nitro Piston Break Barrel Air Rifle 177 Caliber... $140.99 Available
- Crosman Nitro Venom Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Nitro Piston... $159.99 Available
- Crosman Nitro Venom Air Rifle 22 Caliber Pellet Nitro Piston... $159.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Crosman 1077 Repeat Air 177 Caliber Pellet Air Rifle Polymer... $69.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Crosman TR77 Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet with 4x32mm Scope... $92.01 Closeout Special
The Crosman Vantage Nitro Piston Break Barrel Air Rifle is powered by the Nitro Piston technology creating 18 foot pounds of energy (fpe) firing a pellet up to 1200 feet per second (fps) while offering reduced recoil and up to 70% less noise than most spring powered air guns. This air rifle features a 4x32mm CenterPoint riflescope, front fiber optic sight with adjustable rear sights, adjustable two-stage trigger as well as a rifled steel barrel with dovetail mounting. All of these features combined makes this the choice for shooters interested in small game hunting, pest control and target shooting.
Technical Information: Rifle
Caliber: 177 Cal
Weight: 7.1 lbs
Overall Length: 45.0"
Magazine Capacity: Single Shot
Max Muzzle Velocity: 1000 fps
Action: Break Barrel
Power Source: Nitro Piston
Scope: 4x32 mm
Front Sight: Fiber Optic
Rear Sight: Fully Adjustable
Shipping Weight: 8.650 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.