Marlin Recoil Pad Marlin 336 30-30 Winchester, 35 Remington, 1895 45-70 Government, 444, 1894SS, 1894, 1894C, 1894CP, 39A, 882, 882L, 883, 883SS, MR-7
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray... $5.99 Select Options
- MTM Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels Rifle/Handgun Package of... $4.69 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Impact Bullet Puller... $15.49 Available
- Marlin Takedown Screw Rear Marlin 60, 60BL, 60C, 60CDU, 60CP,... $3.99 Available
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 30-30 Winchester... $13.29 Available
- Lee Universal Shellholder #2 (308 Winchester, 30-06... $3.69 Available
- Marlin Trigger Guard Screw Front Marlin 60, 60C, 60SSK... $2.99 Available
- Marlin Takedown Screw Front Marlin 60, 60C, 60CP, 60DL, 60DLX,... $5.29 Available
- Satern Powder Funnel 30 Caliber Aluminum and Brass... $12.29 Available
- Hornady A-Max Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 155 Grain Boat... $29.49 Select Options
This is an original factory replacement part from Marlin. Factory replacement parts are manufactured to the exact same specifications and tolerances and use the same manufacturing materials as the original parts.
Firearm Fit: Marlin 336 30-30 Winchester, 35 Remington, 1895 45-70 Government, 444, 1894SS, 1894, 1894C, 1894CP, 39A, 882, 882L, 883, 883SS, MR-7
Dimensions: 5.5" x 1.8" x .5"
Shipping Weight: 0.290 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.