CMMG Barrel AR-15 300 AAC Blackout (7.62x35mm) 1 in 7" Twist 16" Carbine Gas Port WASP Melonite Finished Chrome Moly Matte Pre-Ban
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Reloading Brass 300 AAC Blackout... $26.99 - $129.99 Select Options
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 300 AAC Blackout... $12.99 Available
- Lee Pacesetter 2-Die Set 300 AAC Blackout... $33.99 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 300 AAC Blackout... $4.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
The barrel is composed of Chrome Moly Steel and finished inside and out with CMMG's durable Weapons Armament Surface Protection (WASP) Melonite treatment. The unique Melonite treatment applied to the barrel surface-hardens the metal, extending barrel service life by reducing friction in the bore and lessening bore surface wear. Also referred to as Nitriding, this treatment produces an extremely hard, slick surface on steel that resists carbon adhesion and increases corrosion resistance, making for easier cleaning and maintenance. Nitriding converts the steel's surface without any build-up, retaining all of the benefits of traditional chrome lining without suffering the accuracy degradation commonly encountered due to uneven application of chrome inside the barrel's bore.
- Length: 16"
- Material: Chrome Moly Steel
- Contour: Medium, Stepped
- Chamber: 300 AAC Blackout (7.62x35mm)
- Twist Rate: 1 in 7"
- Chrome Lined: No
- Finish: WASP Melonite
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 5/8"-24
- Gas Port Location: Carbine
- Exterior Diameter at Gas Port: 0.750"
- Suitable for use with Subsonic or Supersonic loads, either Suppressed or Unsuppressed
Click Here for Additional Info on Ammo Compatiblity with CMMG's 300 Blackout Uppers & Barrels
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.