CMMG Barrel AR-15 300 AAC Blackout (7.62x35mm) Multi-Role Contour 1 in 7" Twist 16" Carbine Gas Port WASP Melonite Finished Chrome Moly Matte
- AR-Stoner Barrel AR-15 300 AAC Blackout Medium Contour 1 in 8"... $219.99 Available
- AR-Stoner Barrel AR-15 300 AAC Blackout Lightweight Contour 1... $219.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Match AR-15 Barrel 300 AAC Blackout Recon... $257.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) AR-15 Barrel Assembly 300 AAC... $424.99 Available
- Shilen Drop-In Match Barrel with Bolt AR-15 300 AAC Blackout... $515.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Yankee Hill Machine Crush Washer AR-10... $3.00 Available
- DPMS Extractor Spring Assembly AR-15... $2.49 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Crush Washer AR-15... $1.99 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Gas Block Low Profile Clamp-On AR-15,... $32.99 Available
- DPMS Firing Pin AR-15 Stainless Steel... $6.09 Available
- Troy Industries Claymore Muzzle Brake 7.62mm AR-10, DPMS... $63.99 Available
- DPMS Delta Pack AR-15 Matte... $12.29 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Delta Series Upper Receiver Vise Block... $23.99 Available
- Syrac Ordnance Click-Adjustable Gas Block AR-15, LR-308... $104.79 Available
- DPMS Steel Barrel Nut AR-15 Matte... $7.69 Available
- DPMS Flash Hider A2 1/2"-28 Thread AR-15 Matte... $6.09 Available
- Adams Arms 1-Piece Bolt Carrier with Integral Key & Bolt... $116.62 Available
The barrel is composed of Chrome Moly Steel and finished inside and out with CMMG's durable Weapons Armament Surface Protection (WASP) Melonite treatment. The unique Melonite treatment applied to the barrel surface-hardens the metal, extending barrel service life by reducing friction in the bore and lessening bore surface wear. Also referred to as Nitriding, this treatment produces an extremely hard, slick surface on steel that resists carbon adhesion and increases corrosion resistance, making for easier cleaning and maintenance. Nitriding converts the steel's surface without any build-up, retaining all of the benefits of traditional chrome lining without suffering the accuracy degradation commonly encountered due to uneven application of chrome inside the barrel's bore.
- Length: 16"
- Material: Chrome Moly Steel
- Contour: Government
- Chamber: 300 AAC Blackout
- Twist Rate: 1 in 7"
- Chrome Lined: No
- Finish: WASP Melonite
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 5/8"-24
- Gas Port Location: Carbine
- Exterior Diameter at Gas Port: 0.750"
- Suitable for use with Subsonic or Supersonic loads, either Suppressed or Unsuppressed