"98.6 Degrees: The Art of Keeping Your A** Alive!" Book By Cody Ludin
- Alangator TriMag Triple Magazine Coupler Ruger 10/22 Polymer... $8.99 Available
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 30 Carbine 110 Grain Round Nose Soft... $23.49 Available
- "Bug Out: The Complete Plan for Escaping a Catastrophic... $12.99 Available
- "The Prepper's Pocket Guide: 101 Things You Can Do To Ready... $11.49 Available
- "Build The Perfect Bug Out Bag" Book by Creek Stewart... $14.99 Available
- HIVIZ Front Sight FNH FX-40, FNS .198" Height Steel Fiber... $24.99 Available
- Fenix TK22 Flashlight White LED Aluminum Black... $94.95 Available
- "Stay Alive! Survival Skills You Need" Book by John D. McCann... $14.99 Available
- MTM Limited Edition Zombie Ammo Can Tall 30 Caliber Plastic... $8.99 Available
- Fenix HL21 Headlamp White LED Aluminum and Polymer... $34.95 Select Options
Cody Lundin and his Aboriginal Living Skills School have been featured in dozens of national and international media sources, including Dateline NBC, CBS News, USA Today, The Donny and Marie Show, and CBC Radio One in Canada, as well as on the cover of Backpacker magazine. When not teaching for his own school, he is an adjunct faculty member at Yavapai College and a faculty member at the Ecosa Institute. Cody is the only person in Arizona licensed to catch fish with his hands, and lives in a passive solar earth home sixty miles from Prescott, Arizona.
Technical Information: 98.6 Degrees: The Art of Keeping Your A** Alive
Dimensions: 6" x 9"
Publisher: Gibbs Smith