ASP LEVERLOC Agent Baton 16" Collapsible Steel and Aluminum Shaft Black Chrome Finish Knurled Grip
- Personal Security Products Expandable Baton 16" Steel Shaft... $10.29 Available
- ASP Airweight Friction Loc Baton 16" Collapsible 7075 Aluminum... $42.50 Available
- Smith & Wesson Collapsible Baton 4130 Steel Shaft Black Finish... $32.29 - $49.99 Select Options
- ASP Airweight Friction Loc Baton Collapsible 7075 Aluminum... $89.25 - $98.18 Select Options
- ASP Friction Loc Baton 16" Collapsible 4140 Steel Shaft Black... $78.20 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Mace Brand Triple-Action Police Model Pepper Spray 18 Gram... $12.99 Available
- Sabre Red Spitfire Pepper Spray... $12.99 Select Options
- ASP Triad Flashlight LED USB Rechargeable Aluminum Black... $123.25 Available
- Lenwood Leather Double Layer Belt 1.75" Steel Buckle Leather... $42.84 - $68.99 Select Options
The ASP Agent Baton collapses down to only 7.75" and features a Snap Loc Clip that allows the ASP Agent baton to be carried in several different ways.
- Expandable: Yes
- Locking Mechanism: LeverLoc
- Expanded Overall Length: 16"
- Baton Tip: Standard
- Material: 4140 Steel and 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Baton Finish: Black Chrome
- Grip Style: Knurled
Shipping Weight: 0.650 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.