Syrac Ordnance Detent-Locking Gas Block AR-15, LR-308 Light Weight Barrel 0.625" Inside Diameter Low Profile Steel Matte
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $11.49 - $18.95 Select Options
- Valdada IOR 30mm Tactical Heavy Duty Picatinny-Style Rings... $105.00 Available
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Blackout Flash Hider 51-Tooth... $98.99 Available
- DPMS Crush Washer AR-15... $3.59 Available
- DPMS Flash Hider A1 1/2"-28 Thread AR-15 Matte... $7.49 Available
- DPMS Muzzle Brake Levang Linear 1/2"-28 Thread AR-15 Steel... $30.49 Available
- Del-Ton Firing Pin Retaining Pin AR-15 Steel Matte... $1.99 Available
- Del-Ton Firing Pin AR-15 Steel... $5.99 Available
- Crescent Retaining, Snap Ring Pliers... $17.99 Available
- DPMS Charging Handle Assembly AR-15 Aluminum Matte... $19.49 Available
- Lapua Reloading Brass 6.5 Grendel Box of 100... $101.99 Available
- DPMS Multi-Tool AR-15 Steel... $33.49 Available
- Low Profile .625" inside diameter gas block
- Adjustable gas settings with locking detent
- Set-screw attachment
- Steel construction
- Matte black finish
Shipping Weight: 0.170 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.