Caldwell XLA Pivot Bipod Sling Swivel Stud Mount 13-1/2" to 27" Black
- Caldwell E-MAX Low Profile Electronic Earmuffs (NRR 23dB)... $27.49 - $35.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Tactical Rear Shooting Rest Bag Nylon Olive Drab... $11.15 Available
- MidwayUSA Tactical Rear Shooting Rest Bag Nylon Olive Drab... $8.78 Available
- Caldwell Wind Wizard Electronic Hand Held Wind Meter... $14.67 Available
- Harris S-25C Bipod Sling Swivel Stud Mount 13-1/2" to 27"... $126.99 Available
- Champion Pivot Traverse Bipod Sling Swivel Stud Mount 13.5" to... $50.99 Available
- Versa-Pod Sitting Bipod Sling Swivel Stud Mount 15-1/2" to... $88.00 Available
- Versa-Pod Sitting Bipod Sling Swivel Stud Mount 15" to 23"... $118.00 Available
- Savage Arms Rear Trigger Guard Screw 5/32 Hex 10, 110 Series... $1.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady V-Max Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 55 Grain Flat... $19.29 - $41.49 Select Options
- ProMag Receiver End Plate Loop Sling Mount Adapter AR-15,... $10.29 Select Options
- GrovTec Sling Swivel Stud Pack 3/4" Wood Screw with Spacer... $1.99 Available
- Harris #14 Bipod Adapter Ruger Mini-14 Black... $26.49 Available
- Caldwell Bipod Adaptor for Picatinny Rail Anodized Aluminum... $13.29 Available
- Caldwell XLA Pivot Bipod Sling Swivel Stud Mount 9" to 13"... $48.99 Available
- Caldwell Clutch Sitting Bipod Sling Swivel Stud Mount 14" to... $46.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Action Wrench #2 Remington 700, Savage 110... $64.99 Available
- Midwest Industries 2.75" Picatinny Accessory Rail Ruger SR-22... $16.95 Available
- BlackHawk Lok-Down Sling Swivel Set Wood Screw Type 1" Steel... $8.99 Available
- Olympic Arms Picatinny Rail Mounted Bipod Adapter AR-15... $20.81 Closeout Special
The legs are notched for easy indexing to a specific height. There is a connection point for sling attachment and multi section legs that collapses forward allowing for convenient carry of the firearm. Soft rubber feet provide enhanced stability, while the padded bipod base protects the firearm's forend.
Note: Pivoting Models - In the real world of hunting, the chances of the ideal shot opportunity occurring while on a level ground are slim-to-none. A pivoting bipod will allow the shooter to compensate for ground that is unlevel by up to 20°. The lower portion of the bipod pivots independently from the upper stock mount, allowing the firearm to be quickly leveled on uneven ground. The tension knob can be adjusted to control the resistance of the pivoting motion.
|Length (Min - Max)||Pivot||Product Number|
|6" - 9"||No||Black:912431 - Camo:192243|
|9" - 13"||No||Black:735896 - Camo:389934|
|13" - 23"||No||Black:675256 - Camo:615912|
|13-1/2" - 27"||No||Black:356964 - Camo:198317|
|6" - 9"||Yes||Black:617813 - Camo:432987|
|9" - 13"||Yes||Black:474808 - Camo:353352|
|13" - 23"||Yes||Black:613392 - Camo:673706|
|13-1/2" - 27"||Yes||Black:682485 - Camo:796228|
Shipping Weight: 1.400 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.