Harris Bipod Adapter Stud Flange Nut for Ruger M77 Mark II Synthetic Stock Black
- Hoppe's Sontara Synthetic Cleaning Patches... $1.59 - $7.29 Select Options
- Mildot Enterprises Mildot Master Range and Bullet Drop... $37.99 Available
- Schuster Forward Assist Plug Delrin AR-15... $8.19 Available
- Plano Medium Field Box 15" x 8" x 10" Polymer Camo... $17.99 Available
- MidwayUSA LensPen... $7.99 Available
- Burris AR-F3 Flat-Top Fast Fire Mount Picatinny-Style Flattop... $89.99 Available
- Ruger Rifle Stock Ruger 77/22, 77/17 Standard Walnut... $179.99 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Free Float Tube Handguard Bipod Stud Steel... $1.99 Available
- Butler Creek Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover Eyepiece (Rear)... $9.99 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Belt-Style Ammo Box 22-250 Remington, 243... $5.49 Select Options
- MagPul AFG2 Angled Forend Grip AR-15 Polymer... $33.20 Select Options
- Harris #6 Bipod Adapter Stud for European Rails 3/8" Width... $11.29 Available
Harris Bipod Adapters
Number 2 Flange Nut:
Number 4 Universal Barrel Mount:
Number 5 Stud:
Number 6 Stud:
Number 6A Stud:
Number 8 Stud:
Shipping Weight: 0.055 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.