Graco BreaKO Mercury Recoil Reducer Magazine Unit 3/4" x 5" 12 oz
The BreaKO M12 Mercury Recoil Reduction System was designed to fit in the draw bolt on most shotguns, or in thinner stocks such as rifles. It's versatility allows it to be used in a variety of firearms in different manners. The M12 comes with a set of smaller diameter end caps to use for alignment with the spring when installing in the magazine tube in a semi-automatic or pump action 12 gauge shotgun. The M12 can also be used as a substitute for the magazine plug when necessary. In 20 gauge shotguns use without the end caps. The added weight to the magazine will smooth out the swing for trap and skeet shooting. This reduction unit must become part of the gun to work properly, and needs to fit tight. If necessary, wrap both ends with plastic tape to make a secure fit so the M12 cannot move when the gun is fired.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
- Black Hills Ammunition 308 Winchester 168 Grain Match Hollow... $29.67 - $30.47 View More Options
- HKS Revolver Speedloader S&W 686, Taurus 617, 817 7-Shot 38... $10.29
- HKS Revolver Speedloader S&W 25-5, Taurus Raging Bull 45 Colt... $10.29
- Kel-Tec Magazine Kel-Tec PF9 9mm Luger 7-Round Steel Blue... $21.99
- HKS Universal Double Speedloader Pouch Nylon Black... $11.29