Graco BreaKO Mercury Recoil Reducer Magazine Unit 3/4" x 5" 12 oz
- ERGO Mini Loader Tool 22 Long Rifle Magazines with Button... $2.59 Available
- MidwayUSA Buttstock Shotshell Ammunition Carrier 5-Round... $3.99 Available
- Remington Supercell Recoil Pad Remington 870, 1100, 11-87,... $17.99 Available
- Tactical Solutions Magazine Speed Loader Ruger Mark I, II,... $16.95 Available
- Limbsaver Recoil Pad Prefit Browning A-Bolt Wood, Synthetic,... $37.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Fiocchi Low Recoil Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 7/8 oz Aero... $9.79 - $88.99 Select Options
The BreaKO M12 Mercury Recoil Reduction System was designed to fit in the draw bolt on most shotguns, or in thinner stocks such as rifles. It's versatility allows it to be used in a variety of firearms in different manners. The M12 comes with a set of smaller diameter end caps to use for alignment with the spring when installing in the magazine tube in a semi-automatic or pump action 12 gauge shotgun. The M12 can also be used as a substitute for the magazine plug when necessary. In 20 gauge shotguns use without the end caps. The added weight to the magazine will smooth out the swing for trap and skeet shooting. This reduction unit must become part of the gun to work properly, and needs to fit tight. If necessary, wrap both ends with plastic tape to make a secure fit so the M12 cannot move when the gun is fired.