Each CamoPak comes with the correct combination of DuraCoat colors and hardener to produce the pattern indicated on one to two firearms. CamoCoat needs to be applied with an airbrush, conventional automotive spray gun or a high volume low pressure (HVLP) system. CamoPaks are available separately or as a kit with a design template and DVD. Templates are also available separately.
Template for use with DuraCoat
1. Select one or more templates from package, place on base-coated item (first color).
2. Spray second color. Do not remove templates.
3. Randomly apply more templates.
4. Spray third color, completely coat item and templates.
5. Remove all templates.
6. Apply female templates from package for accent color.
7. Apply accent color to female templates.
8. Remove female templates, apply DuraCoat clear.