PTG 11-Degree Muzzle Crown Facing Tool with 30 Caliber and Up 4 Pilot Set (.300, .312, .330, .366)
- R W Hart Barrel Muzzle Crown Lapping Tool Insert #C 30 to 8mm... $9.59 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Lapping Compound 1 oz... $12.49 - $13.99 Select Options
- DPMS Takedown and Pivot Pin Detent AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- Hanson T-Handle Tap Wrench #0 to 1/4"... $4.49 Available
- PTG Muzzle Crown Radius Cutter .715" Diameter... $31.49 Available
- PTG Muzzle Crown Radius Cutter .615" Diameter... $31.49 Available
- Remington Ejector Spring 700... $6.19 Available
- PTG Extractor Spring Sako-Style Remington 700... $3.19 Available
- Archangel Magazine OPFOR Mosin Nagant Stock Polymer Black... $14.99 - $17.99 Select Options
- Archangel OPFOR Adjustable Stock M-1891 Mosin Nagant Polymer... $169.99 Select Options
- Tetra Gun Cold Blue 2.7 oz Liquid... $4.89 Available
- PTG Interchangeable Pilot Muzzle and Cylinder Chamfering and... $12.99 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.255 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.