L.E. Wilson Bushing Neck Sizer Die Replacement Felt Pads 1 Pair
- Cylinder & Slide Sear Pin 1911 Blue Package of 2... $2.95 Available
- Hornady A-Max Bullets 50 BMG (510 Diameter) 750 Grain Boat... $47.49 Available
- Lone Wolf Conversion Barrel Glock 22 40 S&W to 9mm Luger 1 in... $99.99 Available
- Lone Wolf Barrel Glock 31 357 Sig 1 in 16" Twist 4.49"... $99.99 Available
- Remington Premier Rescue Escape Folding Knife 3-1/2"... $39.27 Available
- Browning DX 552 Skinner Fixed Blade Knife 2-1/2" Drop Point... $10.00 Available
- Kimber Thumb Safety 1911 Ambidextrous Stainless Steel... $59.99 Available
- Colt Sear Pin 1911 ... $2.08 - $3.99 Select Options
- Buck 726 Mini SpitFire Folding Knife 2.75" Drop Point 420HC... $29.99 Select Options
- Under Armour Men's Lethal Skull T-Shirt Short Sleeve Cotton... $24.99 Select Options
- Tru-Spec BDU Shorts 100% Cotton Ripstop... $23.49 - $30.99 Select Options
Fits: L.E. Wilson Bushing Neck Sizing Dies
Function: Replacement felt pad
Material: Felt pad
Notes: This felt pad is a direct replacement part
Shipping Weight: 0.001 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.