Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 358 Diameter
Material: Steel Sizing Die, Plastic Hopper
Function: Size cast bullets
Directions for Use:
- Place bullets in provided red plastic container and drop in the included Lee Liquid Alox onto the bullets.
- Gently shake the bullets in an orbital motion to coat the bullets. If they do not coat completely, add a little more lube.
- Spread the bullets onto waxed paper and let dry overnight.
- Load at least one bullet into a case and check to be sure it easily chambers in the gun. If it fits tightly, you must resize the bullet before loading.
- Screw the sizing die into any standard reloading press. Exact depth is not important.
- Install the bullet punch into the ram. This fits all rams that use standard shellholders.
- Place the red plastic container with the lubed bullets inside on top of the sizing die.
- Place bullet on the punch and push the bullet through the die.
- When 3/4 of the bullets have been loaded, lift the red plastic container off the die. Invert the holder before opening.
- For rifle and hot pistol loads, it is best to relube the bullets to ensure the sized portion is recoated.
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 0.885 Pounds
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: Yes
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
- Cannot ship to PO Box
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
Frankford Arsenal CleanCast Lead Fluxing Compound 1 lb
$9.99List Price: $12.99 Save $3.00 (23%)
Lee Lead Dipper
Frankford Arsenal Drop Out Bullet Mold Release Agent and Lube...
$11.99List Price: $12.99 Save $1.00 (8%)
Lee 4-Cavity Ingot Mold with Handle
Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 225 Diameter
Plano Ammo Box 44 Special, 44 Remington Magnum, 45 Colt...
Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 452 Diameter
Hornady Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 55 Grain Full Metal...
SaleView More Options$10.99 - $466.99Save up to $52.00 (10%)
Hornady Sure-Loc Die Locking Ring 7/8"-14 Thread
SaleView More Options$2.99 - $16.29Save up to $2.00 (11%)
Hornady Lock-N-Load Die Bushings
SaleView More Options$8.99 - $38.99Save up to $5.00 (11%)
Lee Commercial Bullet Mold Handles for 6-Cavity Lee Bullet Molds
Hoppe's #9 Bore Cleaning Solvent Liquid
$2.99 - $15.79
Lee Production Pot Four Furnace
$56.99 - $62.99
Nosler Sporting Handgun Bullets 44 Caliber (429 Diameter) 200...
Sale$44.99Save $8.00 (15%)
RCBS 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 09-124-RN-TG 9mm (356 Diameter) 124...
Score-High Pro-Bed 2000 Glass Bedding Kit
$24.99 - $48.99