Boyds' Rear Handguard M1 Garand Walnut Oil Finished
- Del-Ton Forward Assist Assembly Round AR-15, LR-308 Matte... $11.18 Available
- Baker M1 Garand Handguard Clip Steel Blue... $4.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Delta Series Upper Receiver Vise Block... $20.39 Available
- Lyman Case Trimmer Pilot #39, 40 Caliber, 10mm (400 Diameter)... $5.19 Available
- Badger Ordnance M1 Garand, M1A Handguard Clip Pliers... $24.99 Available
- Baker M1 Garand, M1A Handguard Clip Pliers... $22.99 Available
- Lyman Case Trimmer Pilot #44A, 44 Caliber (429 Diameter)... $5.19 Available
- Schuster DCM Adjustable Gas Plug with Wrench WWII-Style M1... $35.99 Available
- Hornady One Shot Case Lube 5 oz Aerosol... $10.99 Available
- DPMS Flash Hider 3 Prong 1/2"-28 Thread AR-15 Matte... $8.49 Available
- Del-Ton Delta Ring Assembly AR-15 Aluminum Matte... $11.99 Available
- DPMS Offset Pivot Pin Adapter Bushing .315" to .250" Diameter... $3.59 Available
Finish: Oil Finished
Gunsmithing Required: Yes, minor fitting may be required
Shipping Weight: 0.250 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.