Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P 15-22 22 Long Rifle 10-Round Long Body Polymer Black
- Sierra MatchKing Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 168 Grain... $34.99 - $211.99 Select Options
- MagPul XTM Enhanced Modular Full Profile Picatinny Rail Cover... $7.55 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $13.25 - $18.95 Select Options
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Full... $14.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 00... $12.99 Available
- DPMS Buffer Retainer AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- HKS Magazine Speedloader S&W 41, 422, 622, 2213, 2214 22 Long... $5.19 Available
- Hoppe's Gun Cleaning Brush Double Ended Bronze... $3.29 Available
- Browning Magazine Browning Buck Mark 22 Long Rifle 10-Round... $28.49 Available
- DPMS Buffer Retainer Spring AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- Hornady LEVERevolution Ammunition 30-30 Winchester 160 Grain... $23.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Ruger Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 10-Round Polymer... $12.99 - $16.99 Select Options
Keeping a few extra factory magazines around is never a bad idea; extra magazines save loading time at the range and also serve as a backup for those days when you simply cannot remember where you put your primary magazine.
Note: This magazine is the same length as the 25 round magazine but pinned to only hold 10 rounds so as to maintain compliance in locals that will not allow traditional capacity magazines.
Shipping Weight: 0.370 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.